“be the best you can be”
St Colmcille’s Primary School promotes high achievement and learning for life
by working with children to:
- practice the Catholic faith;
- be tolerant and respectful of themselves, others and the environment;
- acquire knowledge and skills to be their individual best;
- be highly motivated life-long learners;
- be able to work independently and collaboratively;
- gain technological skills to equip them for the 21st century.
We believe that each child will succeed through experiencing quality in:
- a caring and supportive environment;
- a broad and challenging curriculum;
- stimulating surroundings;
- innovative teaching and an investigative approach to learning;
- a learning partnership between school, home and the wider community.
We demonstrate our commitment to working as a learning school by:
- striving for continuous improvement in all that we do;
- working collaboratively towards common goals;
- investing in people.